Introducing -- BDK Cloud
What is the cloud? Why is it important that your business consider migrating to the cloud? Is the cloud right for your business?
Stage right – enter BDK Cloud.
To put it simply, the cloud refers to off-site hosting that makes your software, data and files accessible to you on any device, anywhere in the world that has an internet connection.
For many organizations, a move to the cloud is inevitable. According to the 2020 IDG Cloud Computing Study of 551 IT decision-makers across various industries, 92% of organizations total IT environment is at least somewhat in the cloud today. These organizations include industries like education, healthcare, manufacturing, financial services and government/non-profit. Another study done by LogicMonitor on ‘business continuity in the face of unexpected crises’ claims that 87% of global IT decision-makers agree that COVID-19 is pushing organizations to accelerate cloud migrations with organizations shifting to work-from-home work environments. The cloud allows small to large companies to operate remotely while also keeping up with never-ending modernization in the digital world. Now, more than ever, IT choices and infrastructure matter. Solving business problems while minimizing the need for high level of technical expertise within their staff is fast becoming the focus of all companies. Companies that thrive in the next two years, will be the ones that modernize now.
Why you should trust BDK, Inc. as your choice cloud services provider for your business:
- BDK owns and maintains our own hardware in a state-of-the-art Tier 3/4 data center.
- We are an IBM CSP and MSP.
- Our clients can secure as much or as little space as needed in our data center to host their applications.
- The IBM i Power Servers we use are industry-leading and best-in-class. This is important because when it comes to the cloud, infrastructure matters. Not all cloud hosting services are created equal.
- We offer P05 class systems to comply with your licensing needs.
- BDK has extensive experience with IBM i in the cloud with all of our technical staff having been trained on modern IBM i technology.
- Not only do we host IBM i, but we can host any operating system including Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, Debian, etc.), Windows, Hyper-V and VMWare.
- BDK can provide dedicated servers and rack space in our data center that are proprietary to your business only. This means maximum security and efficiency.
- We take the complexity out of the network setup with our certified Network Engineers.
While migrating your data and business applications to the cloud can seem intimidating, partnering with the certified experts at BDK, Inc. is the ultimate solution. We work closely with you, every step of the way, to set up the right cloud solution to best fit your specific needs.